Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Singapore Holiday Trip 2012 (Photo Spam)

I should have done this ages ago... LOL kidding~ :) I didn't have time before 'cause it is difficult to filter a lot of  photos that I have to put on this post but here's a summary of my Singapore trip last year! We stayed at Singapore for 16 days... not everyday we go out okay?... LOL :p Get ready for a lot of scrolling...!




Changi Airport


Orchard Road
- lots of malls! :) Orchard Rd. was really pretty at that time because of the Christmas lights around.


@ Somerset
 That's me and my dad :)


@ Plaza Singapura


IKEA Alexandra
my sister :)
with my mom, dad, aunt and cousins

@ Sim Lim Square
- loads of Electronic stuff! :)

@ Bugis Steet
- great shopping place for people who loves fashionable clothes and also buy some souvenirs ;)
I got really tan during my stay in Singapore :p excuse my wind blown hair style LOL

@ Wild Wild Wet
-- AWESOME Water Park! ;)


@ Sentosa - Palawan Beach -Port Of Lost Wonder
-- you should never miss Sentosa Island when you go to Singapore! :)

-- sad part is I didn't get to go inside USS! :( Next time...


 --- yummy popcorn!
my fave! Luge! :D
my sister and two cousins :)


@ China Town
-- great place to shop some souvenirs. :)
my dad and mom :)

@ Marina Bay Sands

THE MERLION
this place is a MUST on your list of places to visit in Singapore! 


Night Time


whew... so that's it... :) I really enjoyed my stay in Singapore! I got to celebrate Christmas and New Year there. I hope to go back there soon 'cause there are a lot of places that I haven't visited yet!(including USS! *sad)

If you like you can also check out my previous blog post about the few stuff I bought during my Singapore trip >>> http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2013/01/singapore-trip-collective-haul.html

'til my next blog post! 
<3, Lyanne