Wednesday, July 31, 2013

HADA LABO USAGE UPDATE! :)

So I had a review about Hada Labo a few months back~ here's the link http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2013/01/hada-labo-review-my-skin-care-updated.html ... This is my most popular blog post! LOL! Hada Labo is very popular nowadays~ :)

Now here's an update of my Hada Labo products~ 
#1 Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Facial Wash ---  6months of use :) it was a good long run for the facial wash :D

#2 Hada Labo Whitening Lotion

tada! I still have it~ for 7months now... still counting :) I'm keeping on track... by putting some lines with a number beside it...

 almost half-way! :)

#3 Hada Labo Whitening Milk

I like that it's still not empty yet~ I'm pretty sure that this will last for 1 year!

almost half-way too~ :)

soo there you go~ :) will update again about the product usage maybe 3 months from now... :D