#1 My Skin Lotion: NIVEA Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk
Opinion: I've been using this body lotion for almost 2 years now and I'm still loving it! :) It keeps my skin radiant and smooth... and it also prevents my skin on darkening. :)
Usage: I use this twice a day~ after bath and before going to bed.
- it's not sticky after you put some on your skin.
- lovely smell~ :)
- affordable! :) I bought the 125ml bottle it costs like 139php(available @ Watsons and Supermarkets here in the Philippines)
- none :)
RATE: 8.5/10 may not be the best whitening lotion but it's budget friendly :)
#2 My Facial Moisturizers
- there are two brands of facial moisturizer that I use daily :)
iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream
- I indicated the details and review of this moisturizer on my previous blog post you could read it here ==>(http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2012/11/college-girl-budget-friendly-beauty.html)
Opinion: this is water-based so it's best using it during the day. Your skin wouldn't be oily~ :)
My skin is a combination of dry and oily~ my T-zone is the oily part and my cheeks are kinda dry~
PRICE: 22php/sachet(available @ Watsons & Mercury drug stores here in the Philippines)
RATE: 8.5/10 --- it is a must try facial moisturizer :) and really effective!
- I'm really new with this moisturizer... I've been using this for I think two months now... I saw my friend using it and she said that she uses it before she goes to sleep. sooo I gave it a try :)
Opinion: this moisturizer is so oily~ so it's really best using during night time. I don't recommend that you also apply it on your nose if it's oily~
When I wake up in the morning my skin feels moisturized :) soo I'm kinda loving this moisturizer.
Price: I think this costs like around 175php? It's the medium sized one :) I think the smaller size costs around 70php... but I think it's best to buy the medium sized one 'cause it is more budget friendly and I'm still using it for like 2 months now and I haven't bought another one~ ;)
- well I like waking up in the morning feeling my face is really moisturized. So thumbs up for that :)
- I've been using it for 2 months now and I haven't bought a new one. :) really practical :)
- it's hard to use it when you apply it with your hands...it's really sticky and oily so I use this pack spatula from ETUDE HOUSE(69php)
about the spatula: I know the price is kinda not worth buying but it's really safe for your skin~ the spatula's surface is really smooth :) really great for the skin. :)
RATE: 7.5/10 --- not the best moisturizer that I have but for budget purposes... it is a must try product. :)
#3 My Body Soap: Dove Beauty Cream Bar
Opinion: I'm using this soap for almost 2 years now :) and it never failed me! :D Well I really think this is a soap that most ladies use... :) am I right? xD
Price: 55php(available @ Watsons & Supermarkets) --- this is the large size one :)
RATE: 9/10 --- the best soap I'm using so far :)
#4 My Body Scrub: A Bonne Spa Milk Salt
for more details about this product check out my previous blog post ==> (http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2012/11/college-girl-budget-friendly-beauty.html)
yeahhhh~ I'm kinda lazy....xD LOL!
SOO... yeah! that's about it :) That is all the moisturizing stuff I use :) and are all my own opinions...and I know my skin is not that really perfect but taking care of your skin is VERY VERY important! My reviews on these products might vary to some of you :) well I'm just sharing some great products to yah~ ;)
I'm really excited on purchasing that Hada Labo Arbutin Lotion~ 17 days to go before our Singapore trip xD can't wait to try that product. :)
'til my next post~ :D
--- Lyanne <3