Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HADA LABO Review + My Skin Care Updated :)

Hi everyone! :) It's been a month since I bought the Hada Labo products that I have mentioned before on my previous blog post. (http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2013/01/singapore-trip-collective-haul.html)
So now I'm going to blog about it and it's going to be a bit long. 
REVIEW TIME! 
HERE I GO! :D

1st off I'm going to show the products that I'm going to review today.
From Left to Right: Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Facial Wash, Hada Labo Whitening Lotion, Hada Labo Whitening Milk & St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control)

Before I start here's a little background about Hada Labo
  • is a skincare line research & developed by Rohto Pharmaceutical Co. Japan and The Mentholatum Co. with a philosophy 'Perfect X Simple'. Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary additives & manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards.

#1 Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Facial Wash

About: Contains advanced skin hydrating ingredient - Super Hyaluronic Acid with twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1 gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up 6 liters of water). Replenishes essential moisture to visibly improve skin texture and prevent dryness so skin stays soft, hydrated and supple.
  • Hydrates as it cleanses. Helps restore and preserve skin's natural moisture, leaving it silky smooth.
  • It is free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Texture:
it's colorless and a bit foamy.
Smell: none

Opinion: the first time I used the facial wash... I was quite surprised because it really does not dry your face. My face feels light, clean and smooth. I have used a facial wash that has Hyaluronic Acid too and that's Etude House Happy Essential Foam(228php if I could remember it right) but Hada Labo is way much better than Happy Essential Foam. 

Usage: I always write on any facial products that I buy so I can keep on track of how long have I been using the product. 

So it's been a month. I can sense that there's still more inside the bottle soo I think it can last up to 3 months or more... it's because you only have to put a pea size amount of it and it's good for the whole face.

Net Weight: 100g
Made: in Japan
Price: Sing $13.90 so I think about 460php... I think the price is a bit pricey for a college girl like me that has an average type of living.(I'm not a rich girl okay?xD) The reason why I buy such pricey products because of the quality...anyways...I bought the Hada Labo products in Singapore if you read my previous blog post about my Singapore collective haul. :)

Where to buy?: If you're in Singapore you can buy it @ Sasa, Guardian, Watsons & Supermarkets. If you're in the Philippines I saw an online shop that sells Hada Labo here's the link. http://www.facebook.com/asianbeautysecretsrevealed :) 

Purchase again?: It's a YES! :)  I really love the results! :)
CONS: none :)

RATE: 8.85/10 --- AWESOME product! Must try! :)

#2 Hada Labo Whitening Lotion

About: Contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots. Smooths and clarifies to optimize skin's radiance and translucency. Vitamin C helps reduce the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin. Contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate intensely, keeping skin soft & supple. It is free of fragrances mineral oil, alcohol & colorant. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.

3 Benefits of Shirojyun Whitening
  • Deep Moisturizing
  • Intensive Repair
  • DoubleWhitening
Arbutin is an extract from natural plant bearberry, with natural whitening properties.

Texture: since it's a toner... it's watery.
Smell: none

Opinion: After washing le face~ I use this lotion/toner(obviously LOL!) and what I love about this toner it doesn't make your skin feel dry like other toners. My face feels fresh and hydrated because of the hyaluronic acid. And for a whitening lotion/toner it really helps to brighten up my skin and I have noticed that my dark spots aren't visible anymore. I'm loving this product right now!:D + if you use the whitening milk after, you'll get the best results.
Usage:  Since I can see how much is left in the bottle... I marked the side of the bottle where I can see the water level. It's 1 month already so I marked it 1. It was really a shocker because look at it~ xD for a month of usage there are so much more left in the bottle. Soo I think it can last half a year LOL~ 'cause you only have to use 2-5 drops and pat it on your whole face and voila awesome coverage. Pretty neat huh? :) 




Net Weight: 150ml
Made: in Japan
Price: Sing $ 22.90 about 760php... Pricey~ yes for us average Pinays... LOL! but if you really care about your skin. Well for me it's worth it! :) and thinking that it will last for about half a year? why not buy it right?

Where to buy?: If you're in Singapore you can buy it @ Sasa, Guardian, & Watsons. If you're in the Philippines I saw an online shop that sells Hada Labo here's the link. http://www.facebook.com/asianbeautysecretsrevealed :) 

Purchase again?: YES YES YES! :D LOL! love love love! :)
CONS: none :)

RATE: 9/10 --- the best lotion/toner I've used so far! :)

#3 Hada Labo Whitening Milk

About: 
  • Contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots and re-balance skin tone for visibly fair & radiant skin.
  • Enhanced with Vitamin C for a more uniform skin tone and renewal of dull skin caused by UV rays.
  • Preserves skin's natural moisture. Smooths and clarifies to optimize skin's translucency.
  • It is free of fragrances, mineral oil & colorant. Skin pH balanced.  Low irritation.
3 Benefits of Shirojyun Whitening
  • Deep Moisturizing
  • Intensive Repair
  • DoubleWhitening
Arbutin is an extract from natural plant bearberry, with natural whitening properties.

Texture:
(please excuse my palm's texture LOL xD) soo yaaah there it is. The texture is kinda like those hand lotions.

Smell: none

Opinion: When you put it in your face...it's kinda sticky and oily at first but after awhile the skin will absorb it and you'll definitely feel the difference. Smooth, supple and you'll see that your face will brighten up a bit but when you go to sleep and wake up the next day you'll see an amazing result. :) Smooth & bright skin.

Usage: Just apply 2-3 drops and pat it on your whole face. :) It's quite practical. I think this will last for 3-4 months. 

Net Weight: 140ml
Made: in Japan
Price: Sing $ 22.90 about 760php... Pricey~ but it's worth buying! :)
Where to buy?: If you're in Singapore you can buy it @ Sasa, Guardian, & Watsons. If you're in the Philippines I saw an online shop that sells Hada Labo here's the link. http://www.facebook.com/asianbeautysecretsrevealed :) 

CONS: none~ :)

Purchase again?: It's a YES :)

RATE: 9/10 --- AWESOME moisturizer! :) you should buy! :D

#4 St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control

About: 
  • America's #1 Scrub 
  • gently cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur.
  • treats Acne.
  • exfoliates to prevent blemishes without over-drying.
Texture: 


it has micro beads. :)

Smell: nice smell~ very apricot-ish~ LOL! :))

Opinion: I think I've been using this for 2-3 months now~ ( see if I don't label the date that I first used it... I fail on keeping on track) so far... I don't have serious breakouts except when I'm going to have my monthly period. Keeps my pores clean and I've noticed that I don't have visible blackheads anymore.

Usage: Once or Twice a week... but the description on the bottle said 3-4 times a week. I mean like seriously??! it's an exfoliant! I advice that you should use it once a week.

Net Weight: 170g
Made: in USA

Price:  198php for a big bottle it's quite practical. :)

Where to buy?: Watsons & Supermarkets

CONS: I just don't like what the bottle described about how many times you will use the product. LOL

Purchase again?: Yeah :) so far it satisfied me :) but I'm still on the hunt for that Tsururi Blackheads remover soap~ :(

RATE: 8.5/10 --- maybe not the best scrub but I've seen good results when it comes to using St. Ives scrubs.




WHEW! So that's about it :) that ends my review about what facial products that I use now. I hope that I helped some of you decide what to buy for your own skin care. :) These are all my opinion. I've read a lot of reviews about Hada Labo and now that I'm a user... I now know what they meant about the product. :) 

That's my daily skin care products as of now and I'm loving the results. :)

And about me not taking a photo of my current face~ it's because I look super stress right now because of my thesis~ being an animation student is hard...but fun... I had a lot of sleepless nights lately so we can finish our presentation before the deadline. whew....

'til my next blog post. :)
xoxo, Lyanne

(about the pixel gifs some of it I just found in my sister's files and I think she got it from














1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. learn more

    ReplyDelete