Monday, July 29, 2013

REVIEW: Artistry Eye Cream

HI!

It's product review time! :)

I'm going to review ARTISTRY REPLENISHING EYE CREAM today! :D this product was given to me by my friend who is from Taiwan and also an Amway IBO~ :)


ZOOM IN~

I have the old packaging...

this is the new one~ 


PRODUCT OVERVIEW:

  • Advanced skin care technology that reduces the appearance of dark circles in 24 hours and provides long-term results.
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines in the crow's feet area.
  • Diminishes the appearance of under-eye puffiness.
  • Use as a daily care for eyes.
Texture:





not sticky... it has a watery-like texture...

Smell: none

Opinion: this eye cream is very effective for me~ I use it every night and when I wake up the next day... I feel that underneath my eyes feels tight and not puffy :) my kareshi said that I don't have dark circles anymore


 Result:                                                     photos not edited


I've been using the product for a month now~ and as I can see it is really effective... the underneath of my eyes looks really lighter now~ :D

Usage: hmmm I think I can use it for a year :) 'cause I use a little amount 'cause it spreads easily on my skin.

To Use:
After cleansing and toning your skin. Use just a pea-sized amount... Pat on gently under the eye area. Morning and Evening. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Net Weight:  14 grams
Made: in U.S.A.

Where to buy?: If you're in the Philippines... you can buy it from me :) Email me if you're interested...tenshi_lyanne15@yahoo.com.ph 'cause you can only buy Artistry products from Amway IBO's(Independent Business Owner) I'm an Amway member so yeah :D
If you're not from the Philippines... look for an IBO around your area :) You can buy it from them.

Purchase again?: YES! 'cause Artistry has existed since 1968~ it's a trusted brand :) I assure you that ;)

Price: 665php

CONS: none~ :)

Rate: 10/10 --- I'm not biased okay? :) It is proven effective for me~ MUST TRY!

I hope this review helps~ :) I assure you that you'll like ARTISTRY REPLENISHING EYE CREAM!

P.S. : Not an advertorial~ :)