Thursday, December 8, 2016

REVIEW TIME!: Eco Tools Makeup brush starter set

It's time for another product review! :D My last blog post was about Aprilskin Magic Snow Cushion 2.0. Click the link below if you want to read the review.

I got this Eco Tools Makeup brushes last month and I loved it! The price is not that bad for a vegan type of makeup brush set. This is not actually my first makeup brush set. I bought a mini set of makeup brushes at F21 before and it's not that bad. 

 Anyhoo! Let's go review this! ;)





From L-R: 
ECOTOOLS

includes: 

Blush Brush: 6.5"
Shading Brush: 6.3"
Concealer Brush: 6.3"
Angled Eye Liner: 6.2"
Lash & Brow Groomer: 6.6"
Case: 6.14" x 4.26"


Important note: The skin perfecting brush (for BB/CC cream application) is not included in the Starter set.

Angled Eye Liner: 6.2"

                                                           Angled Eye Liner: 6.2" 


                            - I haven't tried this brush yet because I don't use gel eyeliner 
                                    but I guess I can try it with cream eye shadows.


Concealer Brush: 6.3"

Concealer Brush: 6.3"

- I like this brush! <3 It's soft and it can blend the concealer well on my skin.

Shading Brush: 6.3"

Shading Brush: 6.3"

- haven't used this brush as much as the other brushes but its bristles is so soft.

Blush Brush: 6.5"

Blush Brush: 6.5"

Blush Brush: 6.5"

- This is my #1 fave among all of the brushes! PERFECT! <3 
1. Soft bristles
2. Smooth application
3. PERFECT powder/blush brush that you can have for an affordable price.

Lash & Brow Groomer: 6.6"

Lash & Brow Groomer: 6.6"

- I don't use this all the time but it's good in quality. 


Complexion Collection - Skin Perfecting Brush

Begin every day fresh-faced with the Skin Perfecting Brush! The straight and dense bristles are specifically designed to smoothly and evenly apply BB/CC creams, and the rounded edge of the brush is ideal for precise coverage around the eyes and nose. The skin perfecting brush removes the need for finger application, so less oil is transferred from the hands to face. (source: https://ecotools.com/complexion-collection---skin-perfecting-brush/p/1209 )
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • For more than just color cosmetics, this line is designed to aid in common skincare concerns.


- Super love this too! <3 When I was just like a noob in doing makeup (but I'm still a noob lol) I just apply my BB Cream using my fingers. 
I'm super happy that I found this brush because 
I saw the difference when I apply my BB cream.

1. Smooth finish
2. BB cream looks evenly distributed on my face


I just love that for only P750 you can have your starter brush set 
and you'll also have a cute case for your brushes. 

The Complexion collection - skin perfecting brush price is P450. The price is actually not bad if you want like the cheapest but good in quality brushes you can find here in PH.
(you can buy at selected Watsons store and SM Dept. Stores)

I'm planning to try Real Techniques brushes in the future or even Zoeva. 
Those are the makeup brush brands I've been eyeing for quite some time.

I hope this review helped a lot for those who are 
looking for good quality but affordable makeup brushes that are available here in PH.

 Lyanne