Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BLOG UPDATES! CATCHING UP! :)

Wow! I noticed that I haven't wrote anything these past few months because I was really busy working but good news is that I'm going to update my blog! 

Well... I've been to a few events recently so I'm going to write about it and also I got into a new hobby recently too!
*drum rolls*
TOY/FIGURE COLLECTING! hehe!
will write a blog post about that.

2 weeks ago, I went to E-sports and Gaming Summit 2014 at SMX Convention Center... will also do a blog post about that.

This weekend there will a Funko POP related event at Resorts World Manila!


"Dancing Groot" Funko POP will be released too! :)
will probably go there on Saturday! 

Anyways... that's all for now. I will do my best to finish the blog posts that I mentioned! :D

'til my next post! 

- Lyanne <3