Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Satinique" Product Launch (1st Phase)

Hi everyone! :) I'm going to share to you about Amway's new hair care product that launched
here in the Philippines! and it's
I went to the product launching last thursday, November 14, 2013... I got an invite from our upline :)

MY L.O.T.D: All black outfit 
The event was held at New World Hotel Makati ;)
Our upline Madam Juliet(Left) and my mom(Right)

I got this brochure and the meal stub(not in the photo LOL) from the registration booth.


Lots of people or should I say IBOs! :D


Me and my mom!

Madam Juliet


Buffet of finger foods! :D



my plate LOL

SATINIQUE Products! :)


There is also free hair shampooing and blow dry at the event it was so cool! So you can experience how Satinique Hair Care works!
People queuing! 

Hairstylists :)








My turn! :)

My big forehead :p

I didn't like how the hairstylist styled my hair( I think it's because "he" is really tired) @.@ it's showing my forehead... I have a very high hair line...Look at my unhappy face LOL! but I love the result of the Satinique shampoo and conditioner! Super soft and fragrant hair!

Main Program held @ the Ballroom


The two research scientist who developed "Satinique": Lianne Straathoff and Lane Duvel


I really enjoyed the event... it was so fun to meet fellow IBOs and also learn about this amazing new product!
I'll be doing an introductory review for the product line... :)

'til my next post!
<3, Lyanne