Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SKIN + VITAMIN C = HEALTHY SKIN!

Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. It may not be the cure for the common cold (though it's thought to help prevent more serious complications). But the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling. (ref. http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-benefits-of-vitamin-c )

So today I am going to introduce to you 2 products that I recommend for you to have healthy skin~ :)

#1 Nutrilite Acerola C


About:
NUTRILITE brand existed since 1934! Trusted brand by Reader's Digest :)

NUTRILITE Acerola C contains an exclusive formula of acerola cherries, one of nature's richest sources of vitamin C, as well as lemon bioflavonoid complex that provides phytonutrient benefits.

so one Acerola green cherry is equivalent to 190 red cherries or 4 big oranges. :)

Texture/What it looks like: 

it's triangular~ and it is also chewable! :) and this is organic :D

Smell: like cherries~ :3

Opinion: it's really convenient... 'cause it's chewable~ I like the taste :D it also boosts my immune system... I don't get sick that easily anymore... :) and my skin looks healthy too~ :)

Usage: 1 bottle = 110 tablets .... it's good for 3 months if you take 1 tablet a day... but if you have cough, colds or fever... 2-3 tablets per day~ so you can boost your immune system...  it doesn't have over dose... :)

Made: in U.S.A.

Where to buy?: If you're from the Philippines... if you're around my area... you can buy it from me~ :) (email me: tenshi_lyanne15@yahoo.com.ph) or if you know an Amway IBO around your area... go ahead and buy it from them or you can also be an Amway member so you can buy and also have discount! :)

Purchase again?:  I'm a user for over 3 years now~ :)

Price: 735php

Cons: if you're really really acidic~ and your stomach cannot handle ascorbic acid ('cause I have a friend who is really acidic~ I made him take Acerola C and he had serious stomach pain~ :/) it's not recommended for you to take this... 

Rate: 10/10 --- safe(for not super acidic people) & organic~ best vitamin C supplement for me! :) MUST HAVE! :)

#2 Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk
I had a review on these product before... here's the link >>> ( http://lyannechan.blogspot.com/2012/11/college-girl-budget-friendly-beauty_30.html )
I just want to share another Acerola Cherry fact on this product~ :)


I recommend these products because it is proven effective for me~ :) I love sharing awesome products to other people~ :)

P.S. Not an advertorial kaayzz? ;)

Hope my blog post helps... Thank you ~ :)